David K. Barhydt
ATTORNEY AT LAW
David K. Barhydt has been representing clients in the apartment industry since 1989. His practice is focused exclusively on landlord-tenant law and on legal issues confronting the apartment industry.
David is a member of the Chicagoland Apartment Association ["CAA"]. He is a frequent lecturer at the CAA and has written articles for the Association’s monthly magazine Apt.itudes and for the National Apartment Association's ["NAA"] magazine Units. He also speaks to various organizations and groups, including DePaul University Law School, Chicago Creative Investors Association, and the Chicago Area Real Estate Investors Association.
- University of Michigan, Bachelors, 1982
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 1986
- Illinois, 1986
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1986
- Member of the Chicagoland Apartment Association ["CAA"]
- Member of the National Apartment Association ["NAA"] ARTICLES
- UNITS, National Apartment Association Publication, "5 Ways to Protect Your Community from Chargebacks" September 2004
- UNITS, National Apartment Association Publication, "Tune into the FCC Dish Rules" December 2004