ATTORNEY AT LAW
Kelli Huntsman concentrates her practice on residential landlord-tenant law. Prior to joining the firm, Kelli worked as a legal recruiter and eDiscovery project coordinator. While attending Loyola University Chicago School of Law, she worked at the Civitas ChildLaw Clinic. Kelli also clerked at the Cook County State’s Attorney in both the Child Protection and Felony Trial Divisions, and externed with several judges in the Mortgage Foreclosure Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County.
Kelli is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, and the Hispanic National Bar Association.
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2009
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2014
- Illinois, 2016
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, DuPage County Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Mentor, LaunchU